Since The Sims 2 & 3 are open-ended games they need a unique set of beaten and completed criteria.
- ✓ Played a multi-generational household.
- ✓ Have at least one member of a household be or be turned into a robot, a supernatural creature or an alien. Ghosts do not count.
- ✓ Have played Sims with all aspirations or lifetime wishes, or achieved at least one lifetime want or wish.
- ✓ Received all career rewards or reach the top level in one career track.
- Have all the expansions and stuff packs.
- Play at least one household to 10 generations.
- Have any number of Sims be turned into all non-normal states.
- Have any number of Sims achieve all lifetime wants or wishes.
Given these criteria, I have beaten both The Sims 2 and The Sims 3. At one time I did have all of the expansions and stuff packs for The Sims 2 but I never managed to play a single household to 10 generations. I would personally still like to achieve that.
Designing & Building
Above, I have only talked about the “live” mode of The Sims but a major component of the game is designing and building, and personally my favourite part of the games. I would really like to do more of that.