Grouvee.com is a website where you can catalogue, review, and organize your video game collection by adding games to virtual shelves. In a previous article, I went through a number of its features. Here I am going to explain how to use the manual sorting feature on Grouvee. Continue reading “How to Use Manual Sorting with Grouvee”
This month I reevaluated a few games on my list.
A quarterly review of my game backlog progress. Progress has slowed down as I begin to tackle longer and more obscure games. I am, however, optimistic.
When you’re finally ready to play a game you’re going to want to spend as much of that time playing as possible. And you’re going to want to make it count. Don’t waste your game time.
- Don’t spend time doing side quests if your goal is to complete the main story. Stay on task and save the DLC for later.
- Don’t waste time trying every possible combination if you’re stuck. Embrace assistance by reading an FAQ or watching a walkthrough video.
- Do play on easy difficulty, if you’re not in it for the challenge. You’ll get through the game faster and still be able to enjoy it.
- Don’t get distracted and don’t multitask. You’ll get less done and gain less enjoyment from it.
- Do prepare for future sessions by taking notes.
A quarterly review of my progress through my game backlog. Continue reading “June 2018 Backloggery Status”