I have completed the Doctor Who: The Adventure Games – The Gunpowder Plot.
I ended up going through this episode several times – I went back to get things I missed and then I lost my recording of the first Act – so that may have marred my impression of this episode. (It is also why you won’t find any of the collectable locations in my walkthrough videos.)
This episode of Doctor Who: The Adventure Games seemed really short compared to the first two. There wasn’t much new in terms of mini-games, though you do get to play with the TARDIS console.
I completed “Episode Two: Blood of the Cybermen” of Doctor Who: The Adventure Games.
I played Doctor Who: The Adventure Games – Episode One: City of the Daleks today.
These are the games from my backlog that I have chosen to play this month:
- Psychonauts (Action adventure) – possibly finishing the last two achievements. I made some progress on it recently, so I want to continue.
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (Action RPG) – Teeth of Naros expansion
- Doctor Who: The Adventure Games (Adventure) – I want to play something that I can actually finish
- Back to the Future: The Game (Adventure)
- Hearthstone (Strategy card game) – weekly Tavern Brawls and ranked games
- Diablo III – between seasons right now I want to clean up my stash and maybe craft a Hellish Amulet or Ring.