Skip to content
- The game is too difficult, even when using a guide or cheats.
- It’s not the game you thought it was.
- Technical issues are overtaking your enjoyment of the game. Bad controls, a clumsy mechanic, anything that feels more like work than a game, actual bugs or glitches.
- You’ve reached a level of completion that you are satisfied with, even if you didn’t finish.
- You’re not enjoying it. If you are feeling upset or sad when thinking about having to finish it, stop. A game should not make you have these feelings about playing it.