I have chosen 12 games I want to complete for 2020. I completed 7 games out of 12 on my list last year but switched things up to complete some Steam achievements instead of finishing my list.
In 2019, I beat all of my PlayStation 2 games, so this year I am going to concentrate on my other consoles, Xbox and GameCube. Learn how to set your own short-term goals.
Fable II(~12 hours, Xbox 360, RPG, Adventure) Tradewinds Caravans(PC, Simulation) Jade Empire(~16 hours, Xbox, Action/Role-playing)
- The Legend of Zelda – Majora’s Mask (~20 hours, GameCube, Action-Adventure)
- Halo III ( ~9 hours, Xbox 360, Shooter)
The Sims 4(PC, Simulation)
- The Legend of Zelda (~9 hours, GameCube, Adventure)
- The Gunstringer (~6 hours, Xbox 360, Shooter)
Tradewinds Legends(PC, Simulation)
- Geist (~9 hours, GameCube, Action-Adventure, Horror)
- The Legend of Zelda II – The Adventure of Link (~11 hours, GameCube, Adventure)
- StarCraft: Brood War (~20 hours, PC, Real-Time Strategy)
Some of these games I started but didn’t finish, others should be fairly quick games. I am hoping that I won’t need the whole year to complete this list. So I will have time to complete games I still have achievements for. I am hoping to whittle away at some of these over this year.
- Torchlight and Torchlight II
Civilization Vand Civilization IV
- Magic: Duels