I have chosen 12 games I want to complete for 2020. This is a revised list from the one I posted earlier.
I have changed my goal for this year and changed my list of games to complete accordingly. For the rest of the year, I am going to newer games that I’ve been anticipating. Learn how to set your own short-term goals.
- ✓Fable II (~12 hours, Xbox 360, RPG, Adventure)
- ✓Tradewinds Caravans (PC, Simulation)
- ✓Jade Empire (~16 hours, Xbox, Action/Role-playing)
- ✓The Sims 4 (PC, Simulation)
- ✓Tradewinds Legends (PC, Simulation)
- ✓Surviving Mars (~18 hr, PC, Simulation/Strategy)
- Horizon Zero Dawn (~ 34 hr, PS4, Action-Adventure)
- Toonstruck (~7 hours, PC, Adventure)
- ✓The Stanley Parable (~2 hours, PC, Adventure)
- Journey (~2 hr, PS4, Adventure)
- ✓Marvel’s Spider-Man (~16 hr, PS4, Action-Adventure)
- ABZÛ (~2 hours, PC, Action-Adventure)
I am hoping to whittle away at some of these over this year.
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
- Magic: Duels
- ✓Grim Dawn
- Torchlight and Torchlight II
- ✓Civilization V
- Civilization IV