I have chosen 12 games I want to complete for 2020. This is a revised list from the one I posted earlier.
I have changed my goal for this year and changed my list of games to complete accordingly. For the rest of the year, I am going to focus on shorter games. Learn how to set your own short-term goals.
Fable II(~12 hours, Xbox 360, RPG, Adventure) Tradewinds Caravans(PC, Simulation) Jade Empire(~16 hours, Xbox, Action/Role-playing) The Sims 4(PC, Simulation) Tradewinds Legends(PC, Simulation)
- A Short Hike (~2 hours, PC, Adventure)
- MDK (~4 hours, PC, Shooter)
- Toonstruck (~7 hours, PC, Adventure)
The Stanley Parable(~2 hours, PC, Adventure)
- Tyrian (~8 hours, PC, Shooter)
- Planetfall (~2 hours, PC, Adventure)
- ABZÛ (~2 hours, PC, Action-Adventure)
Some of these games I started but didn’t finish, others should be fairly quick games. I am hoping that I won’t need the whole year to complete this list. So I will have time to complete games I still have achievements for. I am hoping to whittle away at some of these over this year.
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
- Magic: Duels
- Torchlight and Torchlight II
Civilization Vand Civilization IV