I completed Machinarium in May and I am close to finishing Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories and StarCraft. I will continue to play Disgaea 2 and StarCraft in June 2019. And when they are finished, I want to start The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Thimbleweed Park.
I completed Machinarium this month. I played it as part of Steam’s Spring Cleaning Event. I did not enjoy it as much as Amanita Design’s Botanicula. I found it very hard, and I feel like I missed some of the story.
Read my Machinarium Review
Current Game Progress
Only two levels of Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories and one level of StarCraft. I am going to take a break from StarCraft before starting Brood War. My wrist needs a rest.
1.43 Ratio (Easy)
7 Games Started
8 Games Played
2 Games Completed
I played the following games during Steam’s Spring Cleaning Event:
- Dr. Langeskov, The Tiger, and The Terribly Cursed Emerald: A Whirlwind Heist – Completed! Good humour but the game is all in the achievements. It took too many playthroughs to complete. Free to play
- Grim Dawn – Would play again. Free weekend
- Assetto Corsa – No instructions, wtf? Free weekend
- Endless Space® 2 – Would play again. Needs more instruction. Free weekend
- Universe Sandbox – How is this a game?
- Dungeon Siege II
- Torchlight and Torchlight II
- Realm of the Mad God
- Fairy Bloom Freesia
- E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy – What is happening?
- Magicka – Well, it crashed again before much happened.
What were your game backlog accomplishments this month? What commitments have you made for next month? Let me know in the comments.